Interested in becoming a member of the AirFuel Alliance? It’s easy to join! Please find below the process for moving forward.
- Review the AirFuel Alliance New Member Packet, which includes the following documentation:
- Membership Agreement
- Membership Application
- IPR Policy
- Antitrust Guidelines
- Code of Conduct
- Fee Schedule
- Return the following:
- Completed Membership Agreement
- Signed Membership Application (must be signed by a company VP or higher)
- Provide company overview (this may be a company PPT/PDF presentation, a link to an overview on your website, etc.)
- Choose one primary and one secondary (optional) industry to use when listing your company. Options are Automotive, Carrier, Consumer Devices, Infrastructure & Deployment, Testing & Certification, Technology, or Design & Manufacturing
- If applying for the Start-Up Membership, please also send your company’s Articles/Certificate of Incorporation and most recent Financial Statement.
- The AirFuel Executive Committee will review your completed membership packet and consider for approval.
- We strive to provide a response within 3-5 business days.
- Upon approval by the Executive Committee, AirFuel Administration will provide an invoice in accordance with the provided Fee Structure.
All materials can be submitted via email, fax, or post to:
3855 SW 153rd Dr.
Beaverton, OR 97003
Tel: +1 (503) 619.0666
Fax: +1 (503) 644.6708
Want more information about membership or have some questions? Just fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch.