Want to play a role in bringing next generation wireless power technology to the global market? Join the AirFuel Alliance to partner with some of the biggest names in consumer electronics and mobile technology to help grow the wireless power ecosystem. AirFuel Alliance welcomes any company, government or academic body with a stake in the wireless power ecosystem.
We have two levels of membership: Sponsor and Full
Sponsor members sit on the Board of Directors and take an active role in the organizations management. Additional benefits include:
- A vote on all association issues
- Access to all working documents, meeting minutes, and email mailing lists
- Attendance at all annual, general, special, and committee meetings
- Run for committee officer positions
- Contribute at the committee level
Full members share the same benefits as sponsor member, without an automatic seat on the Board of Directors. There are opportunities for members at large to be voted onto the board.
Benefits of Joining
Members of AirFuel Alliance play a central role in defining the future of wireless power, power management and efficient power usage in consumer products. We appreciate our members' time and rely on their intellectual contributions in driving the organization forward.
Member companies enjoy access to meetings, virtual discussions, industry events, and more, in which they can learn from and help educate their peers, as well as make invaluable business contacts. As the AirFuel Alliance gains prominence, members can expect the added exposure to benefit those involved.
AirFuel Alliance engages key players across multiple industries including:
- Consumer Devices
- Infrastructure & Deployment
- Testing, & Certification
- Design & Manufacturing
- Software and app developers
- Entertainment venues
- Governmental and educational bodies
- Complimentary industry alliances